Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ode to World of Warcraft

So I'm a closet WoW raider.  I have four accounts, all Horde mind you, and 32 of my characters are raid ready at the very least.  Yes, yes, this is why I complain and rant about everything.  This is why I'm always complaining that I can never do x or y is impossible or how can everyone always does something faster than me even though I spend most of my day on the computer.  I spend all of my time on World of Warcraft.  I have a kickass orc warrior, an undead deathknight, a tauren druid, a troll mage, an undead warlock, a blood elf paladin, a goblin rogue, an undead rogue, and 24 other raid ready characters that would take too long to list.

I can't see why anyone would be a freakin gnome or a boring human.  Those 2 races never made sense to me.  Also, why in the World of Warcraft did Blizzard give the Alliance the Night Elves?  It makes no sense that creatures of the night would be goody goody 2 shoes.  At least the horde wasn't stuck with space goats.  I can't wait to see the Pandarans, though.

I have been covering up my WoW fandom these past 4 years by complaining about everything I like and acting as if I love everything I hate.  After all, I did state my discontent for how much Turbine screwed the creeps.

ActiBlizzardvision Entertainment On!!!!  (Yes, that's what I secretly call them.)

P.S.  Post April Fools Day sanity has cured me of my WoW fandom.

P.S.S.  Blizzard sucks.

2 comments:

  1. Dude dont hate the alliance, at least we're more normal looking and attractive. Alliance rocks compared to horde. (Except the undead Forsaken are awesome and blood elves are hot, we should'da gotten blood elves)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you notice the date I posted this on? Did you read my postscripts? Are we typing in tradechat here?

      Delete