Saturday, March 17, 2012

Alderaan Will Has War

I just wanted to update my post from last week by continuing what may vary well be a trilogy on the Alderaan  chaos.  This time, I want to post my suggestions for an ideal team.  For the Republic, the ideal team is all troopers as troopers are the 1337zorz flavor of the month class.  If you're an Imperial, it doesn't matter what class you are.  You always win.

Now for something we didn't all know, I'm level 29 on my main.  I know, I know, it's a miracle, but I've done it, I've gotten so far ahead of the level range of the quests I'm doing.  That's right, I can skip a quest without my whole world being turned upside down and having to rage quit about being too low of a level to do anything.

So... Trooper On!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment