Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Darth Negalus

That's right.  I tried out the Sith Inquisitor and the Sith Warrior over on  the Lord Ieldis server.  The Inquisitor is probably the most fun class.  I love lightning powers.  The fact it's purple doesn't bother me at all.  If only I could be a lightning shooting Mace Windu.  He would whoop all y'all's *censored by Chuck Norris who currently owns copyrights on everyone's bottoms* (Curse you SOPA!).  I feel that the Inquisitor is already more powerful than the Consular at level one.  You should have seen what the preview model for the Sith race looked like when I was looking at which race to pick for my Inquisitor.  The male looked like he had a fish for a head.

Also, I invite fellow Jedi to friend me on Jedi Covenant.  Remember to check the lfg social tab for MEGALUS.  I can always use some help on the battlefront.  No one ever knows what they are doing in pvp.  It's like they all eneter the warzone and alt+tab over to Youtube or something (then again, if they were surfing Youtube, then they would be able to see how you pvp).  On top of that, is it just me, or do all the good pvpers always go to the evil faction in an MMO and use a stealth class as if they think they're being so zomg leetzorz bad*censored by Chuck Norris*?

Zap On!  (Zap on, zap off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment